First things first, thank you soooo much to the lovely Turning Up in Devon for my nomination for the Liebster Award. I would like to thank my husband, my children, my parents…. (music cuts in to stop annoyingly long thank you). Seriously though this a real encouragement to me.
Now lets get down to business.
The Liebster Award was created to welcome and promote fantastical new blogs to the blogging community. It’s a Q&A where you answer your nominators questions, then ask your own questions to those you nominate. Copy the badge to your own blog, because who doesn’t LOVE a badge. Especially one that says ‘Award’ on it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 5 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated.
Here are my answers to Turning Up in Devon’s questions.
1. What’s your favourite weirdest sandwich filling?
Im not sure it’s weird, but I love a smoked turkey reuben on rye, with coleslaw. Delicious.
2. Which celeb would you have around for dinner?
Bear Grylls. I love ‘The Island’ right now, and recently read his autobiography, which was fantastic. He is also a Christian and has done some awesome (slightly crazy) things, and spent time with some amazing people, so we would have plenty to talk about. (Hopefully he wouldn’t be making me drink my own pee or making me eat gross bugs!)
3. Your worst holiday destination (like ever).
Any destination that requires a ridiculous amount of travelling is not a good place for me, exceedingly long flights, multiple transfers etc. I have actually not been anywhere that I have disliked. Sorry that’s a bit of a boring cop out answer.
4. TV, Computer or Book?
This is tricky, but I’m going for TV, mainly because there are so many great series on at the moment, and I love how a story has so much time to develop during a series.
5. What is your favourite Kid’s film?
I’m a sucker for Toy Story, I love how I can watch them now with BB and that they appeal to both of us for different reasons. The most recent one made me cry too, when Andy gives up the toys for the little girl, gets me every time. Bring on the 4th film!
6. Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller for a date?
Adam Sandler, mainly because I find Ben Stiller more annoying, and I like the Wedding Singer.
7. What’s your secret favourite (not really allowed) Pop song!
Oooo so many, I love 80s pop, its got to be Wham, Club Tropicana!
8. If you could fly in the sky or swim under the sea, which would you do and why?
Well, I’m not that keen a flyer and I’m not a good swimmer, but if I was super duper at those things I would choose to swim under the sea. I think it would be amazing to explore, and see all those amazing fish, sharks, whales up close, as long as I was also invincible so that they couldn’t eat me.
9. Victoria Sponge or Carrot Cake and why?
Well I’m a Vicky so its got to be a Victoria sponge, and I’m quite good at making them.
10. What makes you you in 5 words (soz a bit homeworky)?
Putting Jesus at the Centre.
I nominate the following wonderful bloggers,
Here are my ten questions for all you lovelies.
1. If you could only have music or TV (no music on it), which would you have and why?
2. Tell us one thing from your bucket list!
3. Sweet or Savoury?
4. What was your best day ever? (Be honest)
5. Ant or Dec?
6. What’s your favourite film?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where it would it be and why?
8. What’s your favourite cocktail? (alcoholic or non alcocholic)
9. What’s your favourite TV series and why?
10. How would other people describe you , and are they accurate?